Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Good news

I called up Puan Raihan of IIUM Educare. It's a great relief to hear that she has noted my appeal to re-enrol my Zharfan and she promised that if there is any vacancy, the place would be given to my boy...

I also managed to speak to Puan Intan of TH Travel, and she quickly emailed to me the e-ticket- a piece of a very vital document that would enable me to check-in for my flight on 21st March!!!

I was chatting with my friend Ezna on ym... we shared our vision & dream for this year - we hope and pray to be blessed with a baby soon...at the same time, I expressed to her my doubt.. that I'm thinking of reconsidering the plan to conceive this year...I really2 need to discuss this matter with my hubby and my mom when I'm back in Msia...deep in my heart, I'd love to have another baby, but is that a right decision? Am I able to juggle two important things at one time - having a baby and a very hight commitment for my phD research...

Ilal liqa'
Mama Zharfan
4.10 pm

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails