Friday, 19 June 2009
Daddy's Dearest Contest
What could be NICER for a mommy-blogger cum comper-lover like me than seeing lots of contest around :)hooray!!!
Isabelle...frankly is currently organizing a contest for bloggers, in conjunction with Father's Day.
So how to participate??
Very easy-peasy..[to make things simple and clear, the following is my copy and paste from the blog..]
“Just follow the steps below and the prizes could be yours!
1. Add Isabelle...frankly in your blogroll@bloglist and become my follower.--> DONE!
2. Write a short entry in your blog about this contest (it could be in Bahasa Melayu or English - up to you) and put up the Daddy's Dearest banner. .--> DONE!
3. Upload a creative/dramatic photo of the father with son/daughter and explain why do you think your picture is unique.--> SEE BELOW
4. Include a link back to this blog and this contest in the entry. .--> DONE!
This blog - http://thesnowwybear.blogspot.com/
This contest - http://thesnowwybear.blogspot.com/2009/06/daddys-dearest-contest.html
5. Tell me about your entry by leaving a comment here with the link to the entry. .--> DONE!
*The prize would be something special for the moms (as I believe only moms will spend time to do this...hahaha* -->I’D LOVE TO WIN DEFINITELY!!!!!!!
Terms and conditions
•This contest is only opened to Malaysian bloggers only.
•The contest starts on 1st June 2009 and ends on 19th June 2009-->TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!
•You must put the required links in your entry. Else, it will be disqualified without notice.
•Winners will be selected based on the most creative pix that resemble daddy-child closeness.
•Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
•Winners will be announced in this blog and will also be contacted via email.”
So here is the pix that in my eyes is creative/dramatic..
YESSS…that’s it!! The pix obviously depicts daddy-child closeness – the shot was taken at Tiara Beach Resort, PD when my hubby was having waterplay with my boy, Zharfan. At the time the pose was snapped (by me of course), my hubby was tickling our boy in his effort to make my boy smile, and yeehaa…he succeeded, as it was very clear in the pic both were showing their teeth!! --> my boy was apparently giggling!!!for me, it's dramatic & creative as the pose was done in the water :p
To Isabelle...frankly, zillion of thanks for organizing this fun (and rewarding contest), happy judging (I bet not easy to choose the winner, as there are lots of creative & dramatic pixs entry!!), and have a lovely day!!
Mama Zharfan & Ariff