I have been wishing to further studies overseas since after I got my SPM result, but due to some personal reasons, I put it off ..
and now, here I am, in UK, struggling with my phD..
so what's so great about University of Nottingham (UON)?
this entry is solely based on my own observation, perception & experience..
- I love UON because of its scenic, lovely, breathtaking, green scenary and landscape...plus the 4 seasons..
- I'm proud to see or current PM pic featured on the wall at the admin building (Portland) as one of successful alumni
- I love the gigantic libarary...and I can easily make inter-library loan - all FOC (already part of students' benefit)
- I love to do colour printing at the library..at very minimal cost, and there's certain free printing allowance allocated automatically for all students each semester
- I love to board the FREE hopper bus from Jubilee Campus (near my rented house) to the main campus (University Park)..it's just 10 min ride :)
- I love to see many international students..other than European (mat +mek salleh), there are quite a big number of Chinese (from China, as UON has a campus in China, just like what we have in Msia)..and I do sometimes stumble upon some Malaysian, esp undergrad students
- I love to use the unlimited printing services (black &white) provided for postgraduate students
- I love to perform my prayers at prayer room (Surau) allocated for muslim students at the Portland Building - must know and key in access door code to enter the room
- I love the fact that I can wear anything that I like..anything means jeans , t-shirt, blouse, dress...no dress code at all here :p
- and last but not least, I love seeing the apple tree near my school...this morning apple mission accomplished..apple story in my next entry...:p :p